My name is Michał Bojanowski. I am a sociologist at the Interdisciplinary Centre for Mathematical and Computational Modelling (ICM) at the University of Warsaw (Poland). My main research interests focus on (dynamics of) social networks, mathematical sociology in general, data analysis, applied statistics, computational modeling, and game theory in particular.
I am a member of International Network for Social Network Analysis, and ISA Research Committee on Social Stratification and Mobility (ISA RC28), and supporting member of R Foundation for Statistical Computing. I’m reviewing for, among others, Social Networks and Journal of Mathematical Sociology.
For more information consult these pages:
- My homepage.
- Interdisciplinary Centre for Mathematical and Computational Modelling at the University of Warsaw (ICM UW)
- Center for Open Science (CeON) at ICM UW
- Research Team on Comparative Social Inequality
- Institute of Philosophy and Sociology Polish Academy of Sciences (IFiS PAN).
- Inter-university Center for Social Science Theory and Methodology (ICS) where I did my PhD.
- Dynamics of Cooperation, Networks and Institutions, a research program at Utrecht University that I participated in.
- International Network for Social Network Analysis
- The R Project for Statistical Computing
- ISA Research Committee on Social Stratification and Mobility (ISA RC28)
- Social Networks journal